15.2.09

Zaturdays and Zundays are for ReZt.

I don't blog on weekends, so, get over it. Stop your crying and whining because I'm not going to blog, even if you want me to. This weekend was full of fun and games. 10 things which I found the most exciting, in no specific order, were:

1. I got to spend 5 hours alone with grandma while mom and dad ran errands, went out to Valentines day dinner, and went to their friends house for dinner, which I wasn't allowed to go to because my immune system is a piece of crap.

2. Mom and dad ate Thai food for dinner last night! You know what that means? Mom's milk had essence of peanut chicken with tofu and fresh veggie spring rolls! Yum yum in my tum and out my bum.

3. E-Rock and Rea, two of mom and dad's friends from camp, came to visit on Saturday! They were nice. We reminisced about when I was in the womb at camp last summer. It was so awesome to talk about the good 'ole days. E-Rock gave mom a piece of her jewelry that she makes, also available at www.erockdesigns.com!

4. Uncle Evan and Aunt Shauna came to visit today Shauna lives in Buffalo and Evan lives in Washington D.C.! I'd really like to visit those places one day. Dad said Evan and Shauna would be awesome but, I didn't know that they would be THAT awesome. They were really good at holding me. Like, whoa.

5. Dad almost exploded out of excitement because Syracuse beat Georgetown in overtime on Saturday. It's about time. Maybe I will consider wearing my Syracuse onesie now.

6. I had tons of tummy time. When mom and dad leave me alone, I roll over on my stomach and do neck raises and then turn over to my back just before they get back, so they are always so impressed with my neck strength. Just kidding. I don't really turn over yet, but, I want to! I do have great neck strength though! Go me!

7. I open my eyes a lot. I like to see things. Sometimes mom and dad put their faces to close to mine. It is annoying. Step off. I can see like 2 feet from my face now!

8. Mom and dad read lots of books to me. So does grandma Karen. Dad (when he is awake) is the best at reading because he does different voices. I think I am going to have him give grandma and mom a tutorial or acting lesson.

9. Mom and dad gave me a Valentines day card. I almost cried when I opened it but I realized that if I did, mom and dad would really freak out.

10. I realized that I like moving. Whether it is mom and dad dancing with me, sitting in one of those battery powered moving papasan chairs, or going for a walk in the stroller, I like to get my mooooove on. I like it when I'm awake and even when I fall asleep. I wonder what that could mean for my future?!

OK, time to go party my face off by having some good old rest and relaxation in my pack and play. Woop woop!


Me playing in my Rainforest Bouncer part 1



Me playing in Rainforest Bouncer part 2



Me after we went for a walk. I like moving!



Uncle Evan, Aunt Shauna, and me!



Aunt Rea, Aunt E-Rock, and me....and dad!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm over the flu! I can't wait to come see Zane again! I see he has on his HOTDOG onsey to visit with the big dawg Evan:-)

    ReplyDelete