4.2.09

ConZtapation

So today I finished pooping out all of my meconium, I think... I have gas now which sounds like "blub....blub," but I can seem to make anything substantial come out of my tailpipe. Mom got to eat for the first time since they pulled me out of her belly! She seemed excited about eating a bagel and cream cheese. When I was in her womb, I heard her mention a bagel and cream cheese and it tasted good through her blood stream, but, I didn't picture it looking the way it did. I actually pictured a vegetable that was dipped into a container of creamed liquid when in actuality it is a round piece of bread which has thickened milk of cow spread onto it. Other than that, I have been sleeping a lot and crying occasionally.

Thank you to everyone who sent us e-mails, facebook messages, and text messages. We want you to know that we are sorry if we didn't respond, it's because we are SO tired! We love you all so much!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/2/09 10:09

    I actually pictured a vegetable that was dipped into a container of creamed liquid... Zane! You are inzane! Get some sleep! Then poo a little. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it an "everything" bagel from H&H? Zane, you are inzane in the membrane. love you. lets hang out in the mtns. you can bring your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/2/09 14:19

    it's fascinating to see the world, including bagels, through a baby's eyes...keep up the investigative reporting jon! -leah

    ReplyDelete