20.2.09

ThiZ Guy!

WowZers. Who sleeps with their hands in the air or clenched in fists near their head?! THIZ GUY! That's right, I have inherited weird sleeping patterns. In other news, I went to the mall for the first time today. Mom, Dad, Grandma Karen, Grandpa Mark, and I, all went to the mall and got real crazy. Dad exchanged his iPhone for a new one (both 3G) because he said the screen was acting weird and the adults bought some cool stuff for the little man (me!). I acted like I was sleeping the whole time so that they would think I was cute and buy me stuff, but I really had one eye open, making sure they were buying stuff that was cool. If they had bought bad stuff, I would have really freaked out...like, for real.

We had some more visitors yesterday! It was so exciting to meet people now that I can open my eyes and interface with people. Aunt Niki came first! It was so good to see her. We got to catch up and talk about the old days when I was born. She loves holding me and I love being held by her. While she was there, we got some presents from Grandma and Granpa Black's friends the Cominskys! One book in particular, the dogs LOVED! See photo for more...! Aunt Karin, dad's friend from medical school who is going into Urology came to visit next. She held me and talked to me and checked my penis to make sure that I was circumsized properly, she said I was. Thanks Karin! Uncle New Guy (aka Steve) and Aunt Rhi, dad's friends from ultimate frisbee came next. They brought me a sweet blanket that Rhi knit for me, it has a Z in it for Zane!, Then mom and dad's friends Aunt Jen, Aunt Ali, and Uncle Jay came to visit. They bought me some phat (is that word even used anymore?!) clothes and Aunt Jen made me a sweet piece of artwork (see later photo!). It was so nice to meet them because while I was in mom's womb I had such a good time being with them at their suares.

Grandpa Mark came from Connecticut last night. I hadn't seen him in almost 2 weeks. He looked the same as last time I saw him but he told me that I looked older. Is that weird or is there something I am not getting?!

This morning I had great play time with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma did exercicio (exercise in Spanish!) with me and dad held me and told me about what it was like being an adult. It sound like it is going to be quite fun! I still want to savor my youth though, you know?

In other news, Dad FREAKED OUT last night on Dosa. Grandma, Mom, Dad, Ali, Jen, Jay, Nemi, and I were all partying in the family room. Dad saw Dosa walk out but assumed she was going to lay elsewhere. Boy was he WRONG! Next thing I know Dad is screaming at Dosa and has her pinned to the ground and they are having the Good Ole' All-American Stare Down 2009. After doing some close observation of dad perseverating over it for the next hour or so, I learned that Dosa had actually followed the scent of fresh meat and had gone into the kitchen to eat that meat. She had jumped up, put both paws on the counter, and eated Dad's Filet Mingon that he was going to be having for dinner! Sweet Jesus Dosa, you are one risky dog! I would never do something that crazy because Dad is out of his freaking mind and is a loose canon! Just kidding Dad, you're not that crazy (just kidding about just kidding Dad!). I think I just confused myself! Anyways, Dosa got in trouble and Dad starved to death.

Enjoi the photos people!!


Dosa, Nemi, and their Book!



Aunt Niki and Me!



New Guy, Rhi and Me!



Jay, Jen, Ali, and Me!



Grandma Karen and Me!



Grandpa Mark and Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment