19.2.09

Errbody Put Your ArmZ in the Air!

Hi. This is Zane. I am at the computer now. I am on my mini-size surfboard and I am surfing the World Wide Web. Things are cold in Rochester. I did NOT go for a walk yesterday. They told me that I would freeze to the point of becoming an icicle. I think that is false. Whatever though, it's their decision because I HAVE NO CONTROL! AHHHHH!

I stayed awake a lot yesterday. I did a little cooing and caaahing and definitely a lot of caca-ing. We had good times yesterday doing what 2.5 week old babies do. I looked at things that dangled from the play mat, I looked at a mirror and saw my reflection (is that like seeing my shadow on Groundhog Day?!), I slept and had tummy time on Dad's chest while he slept, and I sat in the Animal Safari bouncer, which was completely inZane. This contracption moved whenever I moved, it had bright blue lights and moving animals and it even vibrated. At one point it started to freak me out and I cried in an effort to turn it off but it just wouldn't stop. I felt crazy. Then dad just started rocking me more. He just doesn't get it sometimes.

Yesterday (and almost every day) mom sang me TONS of songs which she tells me are from camp, and she moves my arms in this weird pattern. She says it's "Songleading" and that I will see what it's all about this summer when we go to Maine. This "Songleading" thing also kind of freaks me out.

Last night Aunt Jennie (from med school) and her mom came over to visit. Jennie really loves me a lot. She, like, REALLY loves me. I think I might try to date her in 20 years, I really think it could work out between us.

I got my first bath with SOAP yesterday.
Spick and Span. That is me. I'm the man.
I got cleaned all over by mom and dad. It was so great that I caca-ed a little while they were cleaning me! That was cool for me but not so cool for the towel. Do towels have feelings? If they do, I bet that towel got it's feelings hurt.

OK, back to the inZane life for me. You should go get inZane too!

This is everyone admiring my good looks.



This is me with my arms up in the Errr! I sleep like this!



This is me trying to tell Jennie that I love her!




This is me and my future wife, Jennie.

1 comment:

  1. zane, i really love the title of this entry.
    you are amaZing.
    i miss you

    ReplyDelete