6.2.09

Good TimeZ.

I don't know what it is, but, it turns out that I love farting, sharting (pooping/shitting and farting simultaneously), and pooping while I breastfeed. Some might say that it's kind of weird, but, I think it is inZanely cool. It makes the feeding experience more enjoyable for me too! I love how my butt rumbles against the diaper while I feed. In other news, I kept mom and dad up for pretty much the entire night last night. I would feel bad that I kept them up if it weren't for the fact that they wanted me in the first place. If you wanted me, this is the complete package you are getting. I wanted the sweet breastmilk last night, and got it at 11:30pm, 12:30am, 1:45am, 2:55am, 4:30am, 5:30am, and 7:00am, oh, and 8:00am too. It was AWEZOME. For some reason dad slept with his nightlight on last night! I think that he was afraid that something would happen to me in the middle of the night. He's so silly. It's night like I am going to get up and walk out of the place! Dad was so tired that he slept in until 11:30am! Mom was not tired and didn't need to sleep in even though she did most of the work. Dad is such a wuss.

Today is Grandpa Mark's birthday. In honor of him, I am wearing the Rochester Medicine onesy that dad bought me. Grandpa went to the University of Rochester for medical school, just like dad. Please see the photo below, which are honoring grandpa's 65th birthday! Happy Birthday Grandpa.

Aunt Niki came over today to visit. She loved holding me because I am so cute and so awZome. She even brought me a onesy and some other presents! One is a squeak toy and Nemi really wants it but I told her that if she takes it, I will have to strangle her once I can actually get my hands around her neck under my own control.

Dad is going out to run errands now so I have to turn off the internets. Bye everyone!

3 days until they cut my penis! Boooooooo!






Happy Birthday Grandpa Mark!

2 comments:

  1. This is the best blog on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/2/09 00:30

    Jon and Ellen,
    We are all soooooo happy for you. Zane is such a cool name. We love this blog. Please keep it up to date. We want to watch Zane grow up too. Zane is so beautiful, he looks just like his mom...and dad. Lucky, lucky, lucky you. I mean zane. Love you all. - The Smiths

    ReplyDelete