13.2.09

ViZitorZ and Play Time!

Both a lot and not a lot has happened since yesterday. Notably, I got some serious tummy and back time on my playmat, I have started to use some size 1 diapers as opposed to the size N diapers that I had been using, and I went for a walk outside!

Nemi and Dosa are trouble. They go outside and get all muddy and make the house dirty. I, on the other hand, only make my diaper muddy, so I am much less trouble! Go me! They are cool though, except Dosa gets hair all over my playmat and my room.

Dad has been keeping busy with his ultimate frisbee and soccer games and each time he goes out, he tells mom "when you can be active, I'll watch Zane so you can go to African dance!" I think that makes him feel better about leaving me home. Mom doesn't mind though, and she always responds with "just go, I know you'll watch him when I want to do stuff. I love you!" They are so cute with eachother that it makes me sick! Jeesh!

Today two camp friends of mom and dad's came over. Their names were Steph and Mitch. I guess they will be Aunt Steph and Uncle Mitch? We had fun together and went for a walk outside. My face felt really cold in the stroller but the rest of my body was really warm. It was a strange sensation. I don't know if I like it yet or not! Nemi and Dosa came for the walk with us. They were happy to be out of the house. I wore a bunting that grandma Karen made me. It was warm, but, the word "bunting" seems funny to me.

In other news, I got my social security card today! It was the first piece of mail addressed directly to me! That is neat.

In other-other news, I latched on to dad's arm today because I was hungry. I gave him a hickey! Hahaha.







2 comments:

  1. I so love the pics since I can't be there! Keep them coming.

    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14/2/09 20:27

    Yo Zane...

    it,s your friend MaX over here a few states over keepin it real as well..all i can say is that life sure is cool ...i like you was pretty cozy in the womb and all ..and it took me a while to dig it in the outside world ..but after 7 weeks ..all i can say is WOW..life sho is gonna be good...By the way .. holy smokes on the penis drama.. sure am glad thats behind us... all you got left to do now my friend is smile, smile , smile. I have been cooin and smilin up a Ztorm..you will be too..Zoon..

    look forward to hangin with you at this craZy all girls camp ive been hearin so much about ,surely you have been hearin the same... that place sounds totally inZane.

    PeaZe out

    MaX

    ReplyDelete