3.2.09

Yeah, Boyyyyyy!

Yo people, welcome to my bloggzy blog.
Things all up in this hospital are cool and all, but I want to get out of this piece already, so I can go get slobbered on by these dogs mom and dad are telling me about. Grandma just called me scrumptious and delicious. Yeah Yeah, who's the man?! Mom is eating orange sherbet and dad is typing this for me since I can't type yet, he is my slave, sucka. I hope you are all as psyched to meet me as I am to meet you! Here's a photo of me being badass.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/2/09 18:15

    i think zane is officially the youngest blogger in the world! -leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/2/09 19:37

    Z is Numero UNO!!
    The Zmeister has it made!
    Let's hear it for the ZABBER!!!!
    Go Zaneorama!!!
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/2/09 20:30

    that bird doesn't have any wings... its only got one leg!

    -uncle l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even zo he iz my firzt born gran zon...He iz ze cutezt baby! I zaw him wiz my own eyze. He IZ zeriously zcrumptious! And Zmart! And no zlobbering!! I am zeriously oppozed to zlobbering by dogz on newbornz. Zeriously. Oppozed. But I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/2/09 07:03

    Complimenti รจ un bambino bellissimo ! ho visto tutte le foto!Fatevi fare la traduzione da Karen !baci dall'Italia ! Nicla ZZZZZiao ( ciao )

    ReplyDelete