3.2.09

Swaddle Me You Fool.

My dad thinks he's soooo good at swaddling because he did a rotation in pediatrics and another one in obstetrics and gynecoloy. Well, guess what, dad? Earth to you! You are NOT as good as you think you are, so get over yourself. The nurses are WAY better than you at swaddling me! You are good for a guy though, I have to admit.

So, I had like the longest feeding last night. Mom couldn't believe how long I was actually eating for. Then I surprised, well not really a surprise because I do it after every feeding, but I kind of surprised them with consecutive, back-to-back, GIANT meconium poops. For those non-medical people reading this blog, google meconium if you care to know what it is.

Dad and Grandpa Mark kind of freaked me out last night. While I was resting in the glass-doored crib/cage they keep me in and minding my own business and pooping meconium and stuff, dad and grandpa were stuffing their faces with raw fish and other food that was rumored to be from Japan. It was kind of gross and they ate at a pace which, in my 2 day-old opinion, was too fast and unhealthy. Anyways, I gotta go. It's time to get back to breakfast. Mmmmmmm...nothing like body temperature breastmilk in the morning. Peace Out.

This is me breastfeeding! Go me, it's your birthday, you can breastfeed like it's your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment