7.2.09

Poop and Pee SimultaneouZly

Some might call me unpredictable. Others would dare to call me a loose cannon. I would call me inZane. Last night dad wanted to try to "bond" with me so he insisted that mom give me to him after my feeding. He then proceeded to undress me fully, with the exception of my diaper. It was all fun and games and cute for him while I laid oh his chest and had "skin to skin time." We took photos and everyone (grandma Karen, mom, and dad) seemed to be having a jolly old time. Then I simultaneously pooped and peed. In most circumstances that would be completely cool because the diaper would soak it up. In this case, however, it was not. I must have done it at the exactly, perfectly, on the money, bang on angle that my poop and pee were able to escape the diaper and run all over dad's chest. From the outside, it looked like I was oblivious to the whole situation but inside I was laughing my face off. When this happened dad said "uhhhhh, I think there is something warm running down my side..." Of course there is you idiot?! That is my poop and pee, I thought! He then said some words I haven't heard before, I can't remember what they were exactly, but I know that they rhymed with "duck," and "spit." The best part was when dad realized that there was a pool the poop and pee mixture in his belly button. That was hilarious for everyone but him. Eventually he ended up changing my diaper and shirt, which had spit up, yellowish breast milk all over it, and then gliding me for a little while in the glider in my room. Then he put me down in the co-sleeper next to mom and dad's bed and I immediately started crying because I was hungry. So, I went directly to teet, ate a whole bunch of milk, and farted, sharted, and pooped more while I ate, obviously. Then it was back to the changing table. A clean diaper was again strapped to my body and I was then ready for some shut eye.

In other exciting news, Aunt Jess (one of dad's friends from medical school), came over and held me for a while last night. We both enjoyed that a lot. She is going to be a pediatrician starting next year, so she knows what she is doing, which made the holding session that much more enjoyable for both of us.

Lastly, I am getting increasingly excited about the visitors coming today and tomorrow! Dad is trying to implement a "Baby Hot Poop" rule (similar to Hot Potato) within the bounds of the house. The rule states that: the person who is holding Zane when he poops, must change the dirty diaper. I like this rule and think it would be more fun for all the visitors. We'll see how this pans out.

Here some photos of Nemi and Dosa hanging out in my room and a sequence of photos from when I simultaneously pooped and peed on dad's chest.






2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/2/09 09:50

    Having already "benefited" from the hot poop rule, I say "bring it on!" Zane is so cute when he's unswaddled anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zane you are inZanely gorgeous. Of course Uncle Pat Zays that iZ because you look just like him! HA! We cannot wait to meet you. Keep up the good work and the great shotz..........looks like you do not have a problem in targeting your beZt shot. Luv you much, Zoooooooe looking forward to geting my turn at this game. Love, Aunt Janice, Uncle Pat and Gracie.
    PS Gracie zays what is a ZANE? Hmmmmmmmmm I think you'll let her know a thing or 2. Zee ya!

    ReplyDelete