5.2.09

So much things to tell!

Wow. The last 24 hours have been inZane. Truth to that. Yesterday we had more visitors. I love visitors! I can't get enough of them but mom and dad get tired. They're so old! I did some photo shoots yesterday, I ate some Colostrum, and I dreamed of going home. Today, I went home. Imagine that, my dreams came true. That is also inZane. I got dressed in my Thursday's best, took photos, someone may have cried, and then I got to ride a rolling chair out of the structure I was born in. After what seemed like a lifetime, which dad told me would take 30 seconds, we finally got home! Home is a magical place. There are so many things there! There are so many rooms and so many things for me to get into once I can crawl! Mom and dad have no idea what they are in for! Suckers. My room is SICK! When we got there it looked like a tornado had ripped through the place. Dad got OCD (Obsessive compulsive) on the place and unpacked every thing and organized it. He should go back to the hospital to get help. Grandma Karen helped unpack stuff too. She has been so helpful. Mom did some helping but her main job was to rest, since she needs to recover from me coming out of her belly. I kinda feel bad that I did that to her, but then again, it was really fun sticking my butt on her cervix all the time in the Frank Breech position. So.....I finally got to meet the dogs! They are the sweetest little girls. I think they are a little jealous that I am a dude, but they'll get over it once they realize how much fun I am. They smelled me and walked around me a lot and Nemi acted a little scared. Dosa didn't seem to care about me at first and then she did once she realized I smelled like heaven. Eventually my room got set up, I rested in my pack-and-play since the crib isn't here yet, and now we are finally settling in for dinner. I am so happy to be home that I just pooped and it squirted up my diaper and onto my back, thus soaking my layette in stool! Woohooo! I can't wait to see all the visitors this weekend! Grandma Barbara, Grandpa Gerry, Grandpa Mark, Aunt Leah, Aunt Hillary, and Uncle Josh are coming, and many others too!!! It will be so much fun....until they cut my penis on Monday during the Brit Milah. Thanks for being Jewish, mom and dad....






8 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Zane! We are so happy for you guys. Hopefully, we can make it to Rochester this weekend.

    Keep up the blogging!

    Mahoney and Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you like to doggies, Zane? Don't let them get ahold of your underpants...you may never see them again!
    I told Griffo you arrived, and he got really excited...so if you ever feel like 2 dogs isn't enough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be careful of that Zlobbering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is certainly a ZEN in ZaNE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/2/09 11:11

    oh little zane. if you weren't jewish you would likely still get chopped. we just wouldn't zzzzelebrate and drink ze wine and eat food in honor of it. zorry, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...i love the pic of you serving up inZane to the pups. i'm entirely smitten by the lil zaner tot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Zane has his own GAT

    ReplyDelete