12.2.09

Extra Zleep and PhotoZ

I decided to give mom and dad some extra sleep last night so I didn’t wake them up by crying even though I couldn’t sleep. They owe me one. Yesterday we had a fun day! The cleaning people came with all of these machines and liquids and cleaned the house. Now it is clean as can be, until the dogs muddy it, that is. Mom and dad did a time switch today. Dad left for a few hours to go do some school work and mom left with grandma to go do grocery shopping. It was fun to have some alone time with each of them. They are each so much fun in their own ways. Mom likes to sing me camp songs and bounce me around and dad likes to mumble nonsense to me and take silly photos with me. I love them so much; I wish I could tell them. I think they know though.

Dad was doing this weird thing to the windows of the house yesterday. He was putting plastic wrap on the windows and shooting hot air from a hair dryer at it to make it air tight. Mom and him were talking about how it helps insulate the house/windows or something. Hey guys, isn’t winter almost over? Doh! You should have done that months ago!

Dad gave me tummy time yesterday. I decided not to go to the bathroom on him this time.

Mom and dad gave me a bath. I cried during the whole thing but I actually liked how the warm water felt on me. I just wanted them to freak out.

Dosa and me played on the floor of my room today. She licked my bum and my hands a lot. She is so soft. I am so lucky to have two sisters who like to lick me so much.

Dad made me watch a Syracuse basketball game again last night. They really stink. Like bad. Is this what being a Syracuse fan is like? I don’t think I like it. Dad, sell my Syracuse newborn clothes!

Ok, time to go have some tummy time. Yayyyy Tummy Time!!!







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/2/09 19:32

    I love that photo of you and Zane zleeping. Dosa with her head near Zane's not zo much:-) And I think he is zmiling when he is being held by hiz mom! Zo cute! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete