8.2.09

SyracuZe and Ztuff

Ever since I was conceived, I remember dad talking about "Syracuse." I remember him making mom go to local sports bars and friends houses to go watch Syracuse Football and Syracuse Basketball games. I have finally experienced Syracuse sports. Yesterday, I watched a group of people run around with a ball and throw it in a hoop and to each other. I'm embarrassed that something so simple looking makes my dad so excited, even more so because before the game he dressed me up in Syracuse gear and took photos only to have the Syracuse basketball team get trounced by Villanova. Dad, your team stinks.

We got heaps of visitors yesterday! Everyone wanted to hold me and I got passed around a lot, which kind of made me dizzy. I got some great gifts from mom and dad's friends. Uncle Justin (dad's friend from college) gave me a New York Mets baseball jersey for infants, when dad told Uncle Scott (another friend from college), he realized that I needed to get a New York Yankees jersey so that I wasn't forced into liking one team over another. These guys are nicer than my dad because he is forcing me to like Syracuse. My Aunt Hillary and Uncle Josh (real aunt and uncle) came last night! It was so good to finally meet them. They smelled nice. I felt at ease when they held me and I rested in Aunt Hillary's arms for a long time while dad and Aunt Momo (mom's friend from Camp Fernwood) laid on the floor sleeping. Other people who came were Uncle Neil (dad's friend from college who is also psyched about Syracuse), Uncle Jon and Aunt Amy (dad's friends from college) from Buffalo, and Uncle Justin's girlfriend Aunt Allison. I don't know why dad introduces them all as Aunts and Uncles, but, I go along with it to make him happy. All in all, there is a lot of action going on here.

In other exciting news, I went outside for the first time yesterday! I like it out there. The breeze on my face felt similar to the breeze I feel on my butt when dad blows on it to try to get the cream to dry faster after he lathers it on. His breeze is warmer though. Mom, Dad, and I walked to the post office collecting box because we had to drop some mail off. Mom was really happy to be outside.

My poop is becoming more formed. That is neat. I am looking forward to tasting sweet Manischevitz wine at my Bris Milah. That will be amazing.

In other genitourinary needs, today I was being changed and SOMEONE didn't cover my penis and I almost peed in my face but luckily it missed left by a few millimeters.

I got my first bath today. At times it was nice having lukewarm water dribbled on my body. Luckily mom and dad didn't dribble it on my forehead. If they had, I would have reported them for waterboarding. I was also thinking of practicing for American Idol next year so I've begun practicing. Please see photos for greater detail...I'm clean now people. What what?!

One more day until penis cutting day!













No comments:

Post a Comment