10.2.09

BaZketball Shoe and First Peditric ViZit!

Today was a laid back day. During the morning, I slept and spent time with Aunt Debbie (mom's friend from growing up). I got to have tummy time on the play mat, and back time too! It was so exciting to see the colorful things dangling over my head. While they were fun to look at, they would have been more fun to play with. But, since I cannot coordinate my arm movements, I had to settle for the occasional moving toy when I accidentally smacked it with my hand. Right now, back time is more fun because it's easier for me too look around and see the things around me. Tummy time is good for strengthening my neck muscles but it is kind of boring since I end up staring in one direction the whole time.

The rabbi came over this morning too. He wanted to make sure that he properly sculpted my penis yesterday. After a good looking, he decided that he had, and went on his way. He offered many mazels to mom and dad and told me that I would grow up to be an awesome Jew!

This afternoon I went to the pediatrician. She told me that she was glad that I had gained weight and was back at my birthweight. I don't know if her or mom and dad knew, but I was never dieting in the first place! So, I don't know why I lost any weight! And I was never trying to gain weight either! I've just been feasting on moms milk! Nobody seemed to care about my opinion during the visit. They just acted like I wasn't there and talked about me. They don't get it. I hear what they say, I just can't speak. I'm like a mime baby. You know? You know......

I slept all afternoon. Driving to the pediatrician and doing a few errands really tired me out. Tonight dad left me home with mom and grandma so he could go to some work at the library and go to his intramural basketball game, which he lost, as always. Both his team and the Syracuse team really need to step it up and get better. I slept the whole time he was gone, but, when he got home, he insisted that he take a photo of me next to his basketball shoe. At first I wasn't going to let him, then I realized that it was another baby mime situation and that although I could cry, he would probably just take the photo while I cried. So, I played it cool and let him take the photo.

Right now I am listening to Bob Marley Lullabyes. They are Bob Marley songs but played on a zylephone with no lyrics. I prefer the real thing, but this is good for when I am going to bed. Good night everyone! One Love.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/2/09 20:49

    zane! you are so cute. but do you think you could sleep less during the day and more at night?

    ReplyDelete