3.3.09

4 Weekz!!!

Ok so I didn’t know my life would be so busy and I wouldn’t have any time to blog this week. I mean between the eating, the sleeping, the visitors, tummy time, and of course pooping, there’s little time to get on the computer these days.

The big news is that I turned 4 weeks old on Monday! Woot Woot! One whole month. Just call me Grandpa Zane. Time went by really fast this past month. Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer. Where did the days go?

We celebrated with a cake that Grandma Karen brought home from Wegmans. (Grandma Karen came back to give me lots of love for the next week) The cake was filled chocolate and lots of other stuff but unfortunately I just got to watch and not eat it. Everyone knows who ate it, the daddy. I’m not sure why but I only get to eat momma’s milky milk. When do I get real food? Grandma Karen, Mommy and Daddy had four little things on the cake and they sang to me and blew those things out! Sidenote: Everyone who comes over keeps telling I have to get to this supermarket called Wegmans where they got the cake from. I hope I get to go there soon. Can someone take me? Ahhhem, mommie…

So let me see what else has happened…

I got my crib, which I love sleeping in! It is the sickest crib. For some reason I only take naps in there and still sleep in the room with my mommy and daddy but I still love my new bed! It is comfy and I like to lay in it and stare at the mobile. Why is the mobile pronounced mobile and not mobile? I don’t get the English language.

We had mommy and daddy’s friend Natalie come visit. Mommy met Natalie when she coached field hockey at the University of Rochester and then Natalie worked at camp. Natalie sent me these really cool onesies (see the photos) from this really cool website called www.uncommongoods.com You should check, check, check it out!

We also had our friend Ang come over and she helped with bath time. She also read to me. Mommy and Daddy told me she would be a great reader since she’s a literacy teacher but I didn’t know just how good she would be. It was so good I fell asleep in her arms! Woot Woot!

On Saturday, we went to daddy’s med school friend’s house. Everyone was dressed up in suits and dresses so I decided to dress up too. It was the med school prom and I wanted to look nice. Enough with the onesies! Daddy was so excited to put me in this outfit; he ordered it online just for me and kept saying “I want my son to look stylish. I don’t want him going out in onesies all the time.” I think he secretly wanted me to look like him! I wore my best outfit… a hoodie and jeans, just like daddy! I felt like a new man!

On Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa Black came to visit me and so did Mommy and Daddy’s friends from Syracuse, Eric and Sam. Eric and Daddy went to high school together so it was great to hear all about the things they did in high school. I can’t wait to get to hike school! I hope I get to do all of those crazy things! I’m not going to tell mommy and daddy what I do when I’m in hike school, just like my parents did.

We had lots of fun. We watched the Syracuse game of course since there were so many Syracuse fans visiting, and we played and talked and went for a walk. The best part of the day was that we got to go out for dinner! We went to Daddy’s favorite Indian Restaurant and I sat and watched everyone eat Dosas. I thought it was a little strange because my doggie’s name is Dosa. I was confused but everyone seemed to like the puppy-food.

Oh and last night I took another bath and it was great… there was a rubber ducky in the bath with me and mommy and daddy sang and it was so much fun! I can’t wait for my next bath! Baths are so clean. Woot!

One more thing… daddy let out a huge burp and to top him, I puked up mommy’s tata milk all over him! It was awesome!

Oh, one more thing. Dad went back to work on Monday. It sucks. I miss him. I want him to hold me and love me all day and he can't!!


GRANDMA Black AND ME.AFTER MY BATH!
I LOVE SYRACUSE! when they win...

ERIC, SAM and ME!

GRANDMA AND GRANDPA BLACK AND ME!

I LOVE BATH TIME!

RUBBY DUCKY YOU'RE THE ONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

MY NEW HOODIE and JEANS!


DADDY!!! AHHH!!!!


MOMMIE AND ME!


ANG READING TO ME!


NATALIE AND MY COOL ONESIES!

3 comments:

  1. I love that baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love Eric and Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/3/09 11:58

    zane! you look more and more like uncle josh every week! inZANE. that's why i think you are so cute!! :) love, aunt h.

    ReplyDelete