20.3.09

7 WeekZ

I’m 7 weekZ old and so freaking stoked! The weather is getting nicer and I get to go outside a lot more. I love long walks on the pavement…. There is something about the movement of the stroller, the bumpy uneven sidewalks, the smell of dog poop and garbage, and the passing of cars that just puts me right to sleep! What can I say? I'm living the all-American dream.

So I’ve started feeling better and so has mommie. Neither one of us are 100% (I am 87.9% and she is 89.6%) but I can tell things are getting good since my nose is clearing up and mommie can lift me again. Being not sick > being sick. That is a greater than sign, I learned it this week in math camp with dad. Grandma Karen is leaving tomorrow and I am so sad. She is so helpful and so loving that I don’t want her to leave! The next time I see her I'll be so grown up that maybe I will have whiskers like dad and Nemi and Dosa!

Daddie is still so busy with work. He gets up at the same time as me, but, he gets home after I am already asleep. He wakes me up when he gets home every night. He doesn't mean to but when he kisses my head his whiskers irritate my skull and it wakes me. He will be done with his medicine rotation on Friday and we are both getting psyched! I hope he gets to sleep more since it seems that he hasn't slept in weekZ!

Biegs, mommie and daddie’s friend from camp, came to visit all the way from Virginia! 10 hours - I can't imagine being in the car that long. The last time she was here, I was in mommie’s stomach and I was ready to come out! But this time, she played with me, took me on walks and we had a grand 'ole time-time!

When Grandma Karen came this past week, she brought back gifts from Vietnam that Grandpa Mark brought back for me! I love them, especially the hat. It’s a little small for my head but I love the way I look in it. Grandpa Mark just finished one of his missions for CCL (Check it out if you want to know more! http://www.ccl-inc.org/site/)

As most of you know, I am a Cuse fan and they made the NCAA tournament. I watched the games over the weekend and they got naZty! I was so happy when they won their game today that I pooped. I can't believe they are going to the Sweet 16! I must be good luck! Dad said that his life savings is depending on Syracuse winning it all. I hope his kidding. He must be, right?

Stew, aka Maloff, aka Loffer, akd Disco Stew, aka Beef Stew, aka David Alexander Stewart, dad's friend from college, was going to come visit this weekend but he sold us out. He left us out to dry like wet clothes on a clothesline in the middle of the winter. What a jerk. He is going on a Peace Corps Mission to Kyrgyzstan and made up some nonsense about having stuff to do before he leaves. Anways, now that he dissed me, when I see him in 2.5 years, I am going to be a grown boy and I am going to shove him into the wall as payback.


I like to smile!




My friend Biegs.



I like to invent different ways to sleep!



Coming in from walks outside are the best. So refreshing!



My clothes from Vietnam from Grandpa Mark.



Cuse made the NCAA Tournament!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25/3/09 16:55

    How beautius he is getting. Am starting to see some jon in him! Gma B

    ReplyDelete