15.3.09

6 weekZ...

OnZe again time sure does fly by when you are achieving maximum fun! I turn 6 weeks old on Monday March 16th. I can’t believe it. Woot!

So what can I tell you about my inZane life? I’m still doing my thang… tummy time, play mat time, cooing, dancing, singing with mom, eating, sleeping, pooping – you know, the regular. No complaints from this side of the pond. Life is good like a piece of fire wood.

My stuffy nose is getting a little bit better. I went to the doctor just in case but I guess they said I was fine and they couldn't do anything. Dad was right, he said it was fine but mom didn't believe him because "he is just a medical student, not a doctor!" Just some spray of room temperature salt water up in the nose, a some humidified air and lots of TenderLovingCare. That just means I get more hugs and kisses. Partaaay. Sometimes when I see sneeze things shoot out of my nose. I am talking weird gooey stuff. For some reason i can't get my hand up to my nose to wipe it off., so I just hang out there and look down at it. Mom thinks it makes me really unhapy, so she comes to the rescue and grabs it for me. For the legal record, I’m not a fan of mommie or daddie sticking the salt water or the nasal aspirator (look it up on the world wide nets if you don't know what it is...) in my nose. It's NOT cool. I FREAK OUT every time they do it, but I guess in the end they know best and it makes me feel better too.

This has been an interesting week for me and the momster. She has had to rest her back for the past week so she hasn’t been able to lift me. And that’s all she was doing before! So Grandma Karen came to the rescue and stayed with Mommie to help her change me, lift me, and do everything else around the house – even take care of my sisters Nemi and Dosa. Every morning I hear mommie and grandma laughing about my sisters. I'm not sure why but it sounds like they get a hoot out of grandma talking to them. I may have to ask daddie why they keep laughing. I try to coo with them but it doesn't sound the same. Dad said that my sisters trampled Grandma one morning but I don't believe it, that would be just too crazy. Grandma Karen has been the best sport about helping out! Thank you soooo much!

The other day, when mommie was changing me on the couch, I had a big poopie in my diaper (but she didn’t know I had more coming for her!) I decided to wait to the exact moment when she would lift up my legs and I let a huge one rip! And out came lots of poopie. Poopie on the boppy, Poopie on mommy’s pants. Poopy on the couch! Poopy Everywhere! It shot out so far that it missed the diaper and had a big party all over everything else! It was awesome! I bet I could shoot it farther…next time.

Daddie has been so busy this week and so tired. He gets up every morning at 5am and doesn’t get home till 8pm! I miss him so much…
I think he’s also tired because on Thursday night we stayed up to watch the Syracuse game. I wore my Syracuse gear of course and was just hoping they would win. And in 6 overtimes they did! Did anyone out there see it? It was amazing. I now know why daddie made me a cuse fan! Go cuse! Woot!

Speaking of basketball and Cuse ... Uncle Justin sent us 2 pairs of Air Jordans for me to wear. I am so excited to get on the court I can hardly contain myself. They don't fit yet but as soon as they do, I am putting on my orange, my jordans and shooting some hoop. You can start calling my 'Fast Break Black' if you want.

The other day I heard daddie tell mommie to look at me while I was sleeping. Daddie said, "He sleeps just like me with one leg crossed over the other." Yeah! Like father like son! Ooooooeee!

Daddie was home on Sunday this weekend and we talked a lot. We talked about his trip to India, we talked about falling in love, we talked about the birds and the bees (just kidding, we didn't get that far yet). I love when daddie gives me life advice.

What else... I like to roll on my side now....My 0-3 months clothes now fit. I must be growing and growing. Daddie can't get over the fact that I grow and grow from only breast milk. Isn't that so cool to think about!

Some last facts: I have officially graduated from newborns! I like to be naked. I like my massages. I like going for walks.


Life advice from daddie.




Daddie can't wait to put me in my Air Jordans. Go Cuse!


Me trying to smile for the camera.


My 0-3 months pants fit me now!


Grandma Karen came back for some more fun.


Mommie loves to kiss me.


This is where I love to coo the most!


Me, naked.


I didn't even know that daddie slept like this!


I sleep just like my daddie!


I like to roll on my side!


Mommie and me waiting at the doctor...


No comments:

Post a Comment