8.3.09

5 Weekz!

Five weeks today!!! WOOT! WOOT!

Ok so once again... I hardly have any time to blog these days. I guess in the first few couple weeks of my life I wasn't doing so much partying and loved to tell you every detail of my life story! But now, I am partying my face off so I will have to settle for once a week... maybe twice. I would love to update you on every minute, but life is getting good, real good actually, and I am keeping busy! For those avid fans of my blog, I apologize in advance for not having something to read each morning with your cup of coffee or scotch or what-have-you. Maybe later on in life, I will write more.

I've been busy learning many new songs. Some of mommie's include... well lots of camp songs - too many to name and you probably only know some of them... but she also loves singing "If you're happy and you know it" and "Tender Shepherd" when I go to bed and the "Hokie Pokie." and so much more. And Grandma Karen loves to sing "I love you....a bushel and a peck...." And daddie likes to imitate Grandma Karen and sing it too. She also loves the "Wheels on the Bus" go round and round and many others.

What else?! I love just lying on my activity playmat and cooing my head off. I think I can hear my voice and that's why I am doing it. It sounds SEXY. I love how it sounds so I coo, coo and coo away! I also love hitting the duck and lion and watching them fly in front of my face! Whoa! Yesterday I was having tummy time with Grandma and I rolled from my front to my side! Woohoo... I did it three times and I was sneaky because only Grandma saw!

On Friday, we lit up Shabbat... Mommie and Daddie have been doing it ever since I was in mommie's stomach. I remember hearing the prayers and I now can hear the prayers and see the candles! It is so exciting...

Daddie is so crazy - I love how he picks up my sisters and hugs them and loves them. He always takes Nemi out dancing on the town, well not the town, but the living room... I hope I get to dance with the doggies soon. Or maybe he will put a harness on them so I can ride them.

Daddie has a cold and now I have a stuffy nose and it is not fun for anyone. Why are there slimy green things in my nose that only come out when dad squirts salt water into my nose?! I went to my doctor just in case it was something bad (even though dad said it was fine), but she said I was okay... I wish they had weighed and measured me - I wanted to see if I grew, but they didn't. It was a quick visit. Daddie decided to measure me with my play snake when I got home. It said 23 inches but who knows if that is accurate. I guess I will have to wait until my 2 month visit to find out my length.

And...mommie hurt her back the other day so she has to take it easy for a little while. So, basically the family went to shit this weekend.

What else... just to let you know, I love how I feel after I eat. I feel so satisfied, drunk almost?! and I just sit back in my lounge chair. I call it boopie boppy and relax and dream of my entire meal - the appetizer, main course and the dessert. Yummy!

Mommie, daddie and grandma Karen are really confused about one thing... my poop! At night, I love to eat and just fart and fart and sleep in my wet poopy diaper all night. And during the day, I can't stand it. If I fart once, or as daddie calls it shart in my diaper, I can't take it. I have to let out a cry and I have to be changed! I am confusing them all...and I am confusing myself just writing about it. I can't explain it.

Mommie and Daddie keep smiling at me and I have begun to smile back! I'm not sure why I am smiling but I look at their mouths and try to do what they are doing... It is so exciting.

Me Maxing and Relaxing after my feed!



Mommie and me chillin'



Daddie being crazy with my older sis Nemi - they dance all the time!



Lighting the Shabbat Candles

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/3/09 07:44

    Z - don't start with the excuses already! We miss the daily blog with our morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete