22.11.09

Philly, NYC, Hallowween and More!! I'm a CHICKEN!

I am a people person. That pretty much sums up my life. I visit people. I hang out with people. I talk to people. That should have been obvious throughout my blog thus far, but even more obvious in this entry. I am a jet setter.

Over the past few weeks I had the opportunity to visit friends in NYC and Philadelphia and we had an amazing time. I went trick-or-treating and I dressed up as a chicken! I saw Uncle Neil rung the NYC marathon too! It was cool to see so many people running when all I can do is crawl. I saw mom's friend Jen and her husband Brad in Philly...they're pregnant! It was so exciting to go shopping for baby stuff with them because I knew all the right stuff to buy. I was a big help, I know it. I also got to see great grandpa Harold and his nurses daughter, who is my age!

Aint Life Swell.....


Me, mommie, and Arianna



Grandma Karen loving me.



Grandpa Harold, mommie, and me!



Me and mommie!



I love riding on heads!



me and mommie in the city.



Grandma's friends from Italy before the NYC marathon...



Gratzi! Prego!



Cluck. Cluck. Cluck



Hello Grandpa.




Cluck cluck cluckeroo.



Swimming is swell.




Swell is swimming.




Raise your hand if you have big brown eyes.




Brad is practicing reading to babies.



Jen is practicing playing with babies.



I cross my feet because I can.



Love party, population me.



Me and Jen!



Alyssa (friend from camp) and the clucker.



At the museum for Halloweeeeeen!



When I am a grown up chicken I'm gonna eat you.




Rochester Alumnus Chicken Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment