29.11.09

My Face Hurts

Life can be challenging when you are chronically psyched. I know this because I am living that life. When I thought things couldn't get better, I began to crawl. Now I do what I want, when I want, and the only thing that can stop me are these metal gate things that mom and dad put up in the doorways of my play room. Being able to move around and take command of my own life has been awesome for so many reasons. Because of this new found freedom, I am one happy dood. So, I am always smiling and laughing, hence the reason my face hurts. Ouch.

Learning about being a farmer on my toy farm.



Awkward Smile.




Ahhh. It's so funny it hurts!



Smiling.




Hehe. Smiling with my face.



Smiling. In the farm. With an Egg.


Heyyy buddie.



Can you get the drool of my chin, please.



I am strong, like a bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment