24.11.09

November Weekend in Rochaachaaachaaaa

My name is Zane,
I live the insane,
I like to eat da fruit,
And I support the troops.

It was one November day,
I was hanging around,
And baba's friend Karin,
Said she was in town.

She came to see the Z,
We hugged until we were sore,
Then she left,
Cause she had to doctor more.

Next up qas Brunchie sunday,
For friends of mom and dad,
We partied the day away,
When we left I was sad.

Good times were had,
Memories were made,
I partied my face off,
By drinking lemonade.

November's half done,
The rest is going to rule,
I can't wait to party,
With the family and my drool.

That is all.




Sucking on some Papaya



Jay, me, and Ali at Brunchie Sunday.



Mommie and the kid.



What be the deal with the cloth?



There is a toitle on the cloth. What?!



Marta, Zack, and me at Brunchie Sunday.




Eating is for fools. I chow.



Me and my baba wear hoodies because we can.




Mom is psyched. I am handsome like no otha'.



Let me out of jail. I already paid my $200 and I did not pass GO.



I kid. I kid. Just let me out, PLEASE.



Why did you lock me in here with this ferocious beast?!



Look, Karin is Swedish and so am I!



This is me on a blanket trying to escape said blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment