16.11.09

swimming, grandpa's concert, visiting with henry and a fernwood reunion!

As it turns out, things have been so crazy that my slave who types this blog for me (baba) has not been updating it even though I have been asking him to. Mom has also been asking him to do it but he hasn't done it. Can we get a "boooooo" from the readership?! Thank you.

Now moving on, this is what happened approximately 2 weeks ago before we left Connecticut:
1. I went swimming at the Jewish Community Center. I am pretty sure that not everyone there was Jewish.

2. I listened to Grandma Mark and his music group. I was enlightened by the classical music, like whoa.

3. I met up with my friend Grandpa Henry. I call him Grandpa because he is 3 days older than me. We went to this inZane play zone where there was a ball pit, a zip line, swings, and more! I asked mom if she would sell me to the circus and she chuckled and said "no." I wasn't kidding, I DO want to join the circus.

4. I met up with Dina, moms friend from growing up. I told her that she should consider marrying me but she declined. I don't know if she knows, but, what I know is that I have a bib that says "stud" on it. Rekonize.

5. I achieved maximum play time at the Grandparents Weinstein. I did things like pull myself up on a play table, stack legos, and even put dog hair in my mouth. Dosa's licorice fur tastes better than Nemi's chocolate fur.

6. I went to a reunion! It was a Camp Fernwood party where there were Fernwood legends. It was cool to meet moms camp friends but even cooler to meet all of their kids. Everyone was so nice to me and I got to see Grandpa Henry there too! I can't wait to go to Fernwood next summer!


Swimming. Where's all the Jews?!




Being Handsome and swinging.



Getting enlightened.



Ball Pit. Doods x2. Ultimate Fun.



Hey Henry, what's up, dood?




Whoa, Henry, we are like really swinging, man...



Zip Line. Bring on the rainforest.



Mom likes super-play time!




Henrrrryyyyy! I said no more ass grabsies.



Ow! I'm sorry for saying ass!




Hey Dina, I know this guy who is really cool....



Mom, please direct me to the golden skull.




Is that Nemi and Dosa's mom?




Me and Grandpa, learning at the museum.


Legos. It's what cool kids do.



Stacking them like pancakes.




I have big eyes and a big heart too.



Brush your hair dad, you look like a bum.



4 doods on the floor.



Camp Friends 4 eva.



Just the guys at the reunion.



Fernwood Party Time!



KidZ Photo! Wooooooooooo!




MomZ and KidZ Photo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment