1.4.09

2 months... April 2nd!

So I just turned two months old... I can't believe it; time flies when you are in a poop storm.

I went to the doctor this week and I weighed 12.1 pounds. Boy did I get big. I was 23 inches long.
It's all so exciting I can hardly take it. Although I am about average in size, I am above average in both the lovability and psychdedness categories. Upload that to your brain, reader. Getting weighed was the fun part at the doctor. They put me on this thing that had a big piece of crinkly paper on it and when I laid on it, it made REALLY crazy sounds, like djfndnfwpsorp[lclknasdq! I was having the best time at the doctor until all of a sudden, the doctor and the nurse pricked me and it was like I blacked out because I don't know what happened next because it all happened so fast and I was crying hard. I don't know what happened?! I remember Mommie saying something about immunizations but within seconds I was asleep - out for almost the rest of the day! Thank the good lord or Elijah that that is over. Can you write that that? Can you write write two two words words in in a row row and have it make sense? Boop Boop!

In other news, my Aunt Rosemary and Aunt Regina came to visit me on Monday. We had so much fun. Aunt Rosemary is Grandma Black's best friend from high school and by coincidence but also not coincidence, Grandma Black' sister in law! She is married to Grandpa Black's broseph Michael. Aunt Gina is Grandpa Black's other broseph Bob's wife! They hugged me and loved me and it was so great to meet them. At the end of the stay, I don't think Aunt Rosemary was too happy. She went outside to say hi to my sisters Nemi and Dosa, and Dosa SPRINTED right at her and jumped right up on her nice white shirt. I secretly laughed, like HARD. I knew I should have told her to watch out but I wanted to see what would happen. It was crizzazzy.

Aunt Becky, Mommie and Daddie's friend that used to live in Rochester came to visit for a few day too! Mommie used to coach field hockey at the University of Rochester with her. I loved meeting her. Fun times were had by all! We went for a walk, had guitar and music time, went to the Distillery for dinner and hung out. It was so much fun. I wish she still lived here so we could play all the time. Oh and guess what, she made me this amazing wooden spoon - I can't wait to eat with it! It is the spoon of spoons.

My thumbs and hands amaze me every day. I am trying so hard to get them in my mouth. I've managed to do it a few times. I find my hands and thumbs so fascinating. I think I need to file my nails though because I keep missing my mouth and hitting my nose. I even cut my nose twice. Can someone help me find my mouth for good!??!

hey.

me yawnin'



me lovin' life.



aunt becky playing the guitar. music time!



me, Zane Diesel.



i love my whoozit.



mommie trying to get work done.



me sleepin.



me.



aunt becky and me.



me again.



aunt rosemary. (look closely - dosa's footprint is on her shirt.)



aunt rosemary and aunt regina and me.



aunt regina lovin' me.



aunt rosemary lovin' me (notice where my finger is!)



me with my hot sauce.



me after my doctor's appointment. (look at my bandaid - ouch!)



mommie took me and my sisters for a walk.



me at the Distillery.

No comments:

Post a Comment