27.4.09

12 weekszzzzz!

I am 12 weekszzz! Does that mean I'm 3 months? Or does it mean I am 3 months on May 2nd! Somebody tell me! 1+1 is supposed to add up to 2 isn't it?!

So let's see... Aunt Niki was great again this week. She gave mommie free time and it ruled! We had great times laughing together. She taught me all about life and technology and about what it is like to be a lawyer. It sounds fun. Next time she comes she is going to teach me how to sue people, that'll be helpful.

These days my life is SUPERcrazy. Almost every day I get to take a walk outside, stare into the air and not knowing what in the name of hey-soos I am staring at and dodge white fecal matter coming from the bird that fly over. I get plenty of time on the play mat too, it is great. I keep looking in the mirror on the play mat and see this RIDICULOUSLY handsome chap but I can't tell who it is. Is it possible that I am THAT good looking?!

Last weekend Aunt Julia and Aunt Jen were came to visit! Julia is mommie's friend from high school and college and Jen is friends with mommie from college! We had such a frat-tastic time. We went out for Thai Food at mom and Dad's favorite place, Thai Taste. Shouldn't it be called Taste of Thailand instead? We ate with Julia and then picked up Jen. On Saturday it was 87 degrees out! Can you believe it! My first taste of summer. Boy was I hot. It was so frizzing hot that I was naked all weekend!! I couldn't bare to continuously sweat profusely, plus, I love being naked! I can't wait until I am 2 so I can wear my Birthday Suit all day! Woot!

We went for a really long walk on Saturday. Aunt Jen and Aunt Julia wanted to walk over to the University of Rochester. Aunt Jen hadn't been back since 2000! And guess what I got to do - I got to go to my first D-day. Dandelion Day is the one day of the year where everyone at the University of Rochester where everyone partaaayyyssss. Everyone on the fraternity quad kept looking at me and saying "Is that a real baby?" Is that a baby on the quad? I guess they thought mommie, Jen and Julia looked like college kids!!! I think they look young. It was crazy and I partied my face off! I can't wait until D-Day next year, I will show those bozo's that I am not a baby, I am a toddler, fool.

While on campus, we went to the school store and tried on lots of sweatshirts and clothes.
On Saturday night, Aunt Julia and Aunt Jen cooked this amazing dinner for mommie and daddie - they are so nice! Avocado, shrimp, chicken, lettuce, rice, mango with a great dressing and focaccia to die for! Luckily I made it out, alive.

On Sunday we walked again and Aunt Jen and Aunt Julia played with me! We walked to the Disterilly and had lunch - we wanted to make sure that they got to go to all the places they missed from college! COLLEGE!

On Sunday night we went to my second concert ever! This time it was the med school Acapella group! I really enjoyed the tunes...They invited me to join the group but I decided to turn them down because I felt that my voice is more R&B.

I was so sad to see Aunt Julia and Aunt Jen go. Tears were shed by all. I obviously cried the most, baby.

On Monday afternoon Uncle Sol and Aunt Jennie came over to go for a walk and hang out. It was another really hot day! Dosa missed us so much that she escaped from the gate and tried to find us. Instead we ended up looking for her. What is daddie going to do about my sisters that keep escaping! And then Jennie played with me and read to me too! I WILL MARRY HER.

I am so excited to be three months old! I can see my hands, I can coo and smile more than ever and I love life!

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO OF ME PLAYING PEEKABOO! IT'S MY FAB FAVORITE GAME!




me.



aunt julia and me.





we laughed and laughed!



aunt jennie and me (I'm holding on to this one! Literally.)



i'm flying!!



is that teeth or milk?



my giraffe blanket from aunt jen and julia!



aunt julia and daddie (someone doesn't wear sunscreen...)



walking to thai food!



me and my giraffe.



d-day!!!



me and mommie in front of theta chi (daddie and uncle joshie's fraternity)



some dude that daddie knows.



me and mommie at the book store.



i love to snuggle with aunt julia.



i love mommie and daddie.



aunt niki!!! and me!!! she is so helpful.



yummy dibella's!



aunt julia and aunt jen cooked dinner!



aunt jen and me.



acapella concert.



me and mommie watching acapella! I am PSYCHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment