7.5.09

I'm older than 3 months!

I can't believe it is already May. I love the Spring. The air is full of pollen and dad sneezes all over me and it's just so glorious. I love being at the epicenter of a snot-storm.

Mommie keeps talking about camp...cam this, camp that, grass, lake, girls, all you can eat breast milk buffet and how exciting it will all be. I guess I can't wait. That souds like paradise! She says we leave so soon! Daddie can't come the entire time so I am really sad about that. I heard a rumor that I might be dating over 200 girls by the end of the summer, all at one time. Can that really be true? Really?!

So let's see. Guess what I did this past week. I went to New York City. The Big Apple. The City that never sleeps. And I partaaayed all night long! I went from Friday to Wednesday and it was fantastic! What is weird, though, is that I didn't even see one apple the entire time I was there. I now know why New Yorkers are thought to be so whacked out, for saying such crazy things, like the BIIIIIIIG APPLE! On Saturday morning, I took a walk with Daddie and Grandma Karen and Grandpa Mark up to meet Mommie. She was at a party for the new campers that were coming to Fernwood this summer. I got to meet the new campers!! I liked them all so much, especially the one that had brown hair. I also met Fritz, Christine and Emma - it was very exciting.

Then we walked and walked and walked and finally met Uncle Justin and Uncle Jason for lunch. The food looked good but I slept through most of it. Right before I went to the bathroom, I had a huge fart which ended up being a huge poop. When Mommie went to change me in the bathroom, the poop slid up my entire back - it was awesome for me and gross for mommie. Sorry for you mommie but glad for me, because big poops are the shit!

Post meal, I walked to the Hudson River with mom, grandma, and grandpa. Dad went to go see some friends and drink mint julips whilst watching horses run around a track. That sounds weird but I am sure one day dad will tell me why it's actually cool, and not weird at all. Later that day went to Amber for dinner, the food came out and everyone ate while I just stared at the ceiling first and then at the back of my eyelids. I'm like my dad and grandpa black and grandpa mark, we can fall asleep anywhere! Woot!

On Sunday, we went to the pool and I got to go swimming for the first time! Daddie took me in the water and IT FREAKED ME OUT! We went in, I cried, dad didn't accept my cry as truth, he kept me in, I continued to cry, he then accepted my cry as truth, and we got out. Dad's sister, Aunt Leah, and Uncle Jason came to visit later that day, and so did my cousin Daniel. I got to hug them and play them! Uncle Daniel told me all about what it is like to be THE MAN. Life skillz, that is what that guy gave me. I can't wait to see all them again! Want to move to the ROC?

On Monday, I had a playdate with Henry, who is only 3 days older than I am and Jacob who is 2 years older than me! Both of those kidz were giants compared to me! They were really nice to me even though I was their runt. Their mommies came to the play date too, it wasn't just guys night out...their moms were Aunt Alex (Henry) and Aunt Audrey (Jacob); they are both friends of mommie's from camp. We felt like celeberties the entire play date. It's like we were center court at the NBA Finals or something. It was photos after photos after photos.We took photos! It was to good to meet them!

Monday night Grandma Karen, Mommie, and I went to see my Great Grandfather - my POPPY! He held me and I snuggled with him! I hope I get to see him soon! He told me that I am the most handsome gentlemand his side of the Hudson. He said the most handsome gentleman on the other side of the Hudson is my daddie, obviously. That's where I get it from!

On Tuesday, we walked around all of New York and hung out with mom's cousin Elissa! I saw so many shops and people!

Then I got to give swimming another try. I don't know if it was dad just being too abrupt with me or that I was already used to the water, but this time it was the shizzzz. I love the water. It reminded me so much of what it was like to be a fetus. Baby Zane is happier than fetus Zane though, because baby Zane is obsessed with not being attached to a cord all the time! Jeesh! That tangent aside, swimming was great. I can't wait for camp so I can swim every day!

I was so sad to leave the No Apple on Wednesday but once again so excited to see Daddie and my sisters!


Real uncle jason and me.



me. grandma and daddie at ambers.



me, grandma and mommie at the pier in riverside park.



same with grandpa.



me and grandpa.



same.



me, grandpa and daddie.



aunt leah and me.



cousin daniel and me.



the crew at lunch.



NYC!



walking in the rain.



my friends henry and jacob!



me mommie and grandma.



my family minus my sisters.



i love daddie.



i love daddie a lot!



after my swim.





uncle drimer and me!



uncle justin, mommie and me.



uncle fritz, daddie and me.



me.



i look scared and henry looks upset.



my new friend henry, aunt alex. mommie and me.



poppy and me.



me.



poppy, grandma. mommie and me.



cool tummy time.



me in the pool.



mommie and me in the pool.



me done swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment