11.5.09

Happy Mother's Day! Yeah MOM!

It was Mommie's first Mother's Day on Sunday! Happy Mother's Day Mommie! You are the best! And Happy (BELATED!) Mother's Day to everyone out there! I know we are a lot of work and you deserve a lot of credit! Mommie I love you! I LOVE ALL MOMMIESSSS!

It was so much fun to celebrate in Syracuse with lots of Moms --- Grandma Black, Aunt Niki, Great Grandma Bolton, Great Aunt Janice and my cousins Sophie and Talia and Great Uncle Pat and Grandpa Black and of course Daddie and Mommie! We had so much fun with all the food and company! And the men cooked - daddie, grandpa, and Uncle Pat! I wish I could have helped but they said I wasn't man enough yet, whatever that means!?! You are never going to believe what happened to me! So I hadn't pooped in almost 72 hours - and for those of you that know me, that is not my usual. And so I ate a huge All-You-Can-Eat Buffet From Mommies Breast, and after I ate, I was sitting on Mommie listening to her and Aunt Niki talk when all of a sudden - ALL OF A SUDDEN! POW.. and POW, POW! Again. (nobody knew, I kept quiet, but it felt like bombs going off in my butt) I heard mommie say something like "I feel warm, I think he finally went." But I still just sat there and kept quiet. Then mommie looked down and it was everywhere!... all over my pants, down my leg, on my socks, and even on my neck! It was nuts and everyone took me to Grandma's bathroom and we had a party cleaning me up! It was so much fun! What a mother's day!!!

Thanks for putting up with all of my crap, literally!! HEE HEE!


Party in the bathroom!



Cousin sophie and mommie.



Grandpa is so creative.



the women and me.



Me and the ladies!



daddie, me, talia and great grandma bolton.


great grandma bolton and me.



cousins and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment