11.5.09

A weekend in May...

On Friday Mommie and Daddie took me to their friend Erock's boyfriend's art show... (boy was that explanation confusing!) I got to walk around and look at all these cool (weird?!) pieces of art. The first question in my life that I cannot get an answer to, is, "What is Art?" Exactly.

Next Mommie and Daddie took me to the Lilac Festival where there was some serious music going on. When we got near the band I could actually feel the drummer hitting my ear drum with his drumstick, and that really FREAKED me out. Needless to say, I wasn't that happy about it, so we went to the food tent which smelled amazing. I watched mommie and daddie down some Indian food. I had my fix later via the milk of the breast.

On Saturday, we wanted to go back to the Lilac Festival but on our walk over, shit got crazy. There was wind in my face, water hitting me directly on the eyes, and a sea of gray clouds engulfing the Black family. I guess mommie and daddie didn't like it because we sprinted back to the car. Instead, we did what any American would do, and went to the mall. The highlight of the mall, besides seeing lost of people, was the delicious cookie that daddie got. He almost touched some sweet frosting to my lips but mommie stopped him. Thanks a lot, mommie. I really wanted a bite of thaaaaaat!

On Saturday evening, we went to a fiesta Mexicano with all of daddie's friends from medical school. It was at Aunt Jennie's secret garden (I don't know why she calls it that because her garden is actually not a secret, because I know about it....I guess it just is? We danced, had libations, mexican food, and then some of the adults played pin the tail on the donkey. Dad wouldn't let me watch because it was "the adult version." I don't know what that means either, but I will find out one day. I wiiiiilllll!

Aunt Ang came to babysit me Saturday night so mommie and daddie could go to Aunt Adrienne's house to meet all of her friends. Thanks Ang! I was good the whole time and hardly let out a peeeep!

By the way, it's been 48 hours since I pooped! To be continued...


Art?!



Dad, E-rock, and I



Art?!



Dad and his cookie and ME!



Una Fiesta Mexicana!



Otra vez, una fiesta Mexicana!

No comments:

Post a Comment