29.1.10

Fun in the Rochaacchaa....

I live in the ROC not because it's where my parents live, but because that is where the fun is at.
I get to do what I want up in this piece.
I climb on things.
I visit people.
I taunt puppies.
I take advantage of the outoors.
I play my face off.
I hang with my people.
Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do about it....



I'm riding Rody. Be jealous, suckaZ.




King of the High Chair




Rhi, you better hold Buster back or else I'm gonna get him.




Heather, I'm gonna play with you while Marta watches jealously.




Do you like my throne?




I do! Mmmwwwahahhahah!





Well hello there...





Backpacking.





Nighttime Swinging!!





Buster, you aint' gonna get me, dog.




Packing it with the mommie.




Sledding. What.




Stuffing it. What.

No comments:

Post a Comment