14.1.10

Good TimezeZ.

A) I like to eat.
B) I like to hang out with my homies.
C) Every time I go to Grandma and Grandpa Black's house we get to have party time.
D) Pancakes on your head are for cool kidZ.
E) Dad takes weird photos.


The G-Man came to visit from Canada!



B-Co also came from Michigan.




They showed me the garbage plate.
I said yes.
Dad said no.



Instead they put pancakes on my head.




I liked it.




We are homies.




Grandma likes to read to me and teach me.



I like to laugh.





Dad; brush your rats nest.



Mom is kewl.



I am presiding over the yard.



Dad, you are funny-pants.




Does it hurt or am I going to laugh?




Talia, Grandma, and the kid.




Laurie Menkin knows the kid likes to play with necklaces!




Aunt Janice and Aunt Leah. And Me.



It's a sweater.



I can play the glockenspiel.




Hi G.Ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment