2.2.10

Weekend in the Poconos!

Last year during the annual Poconos weekend that mommies friend Jen has, I was just a fetus in mommies belly, waiting to make my way into the world. Today, I was the opposite of that; a baby in the world just trying to have party time. I was so excited that I got to meet new friends and play with them, eat good food, and just go on a road trip.

I love road trips. I get to stare out the window to see trees and cars and animals and farms and buildings and people and goats and so many other things. I especially like looking for deer. Anyways, it was a good weekend had by all and I am already looking forward to next years Poconos weekend!


Saying goodbye to Nemi and Dosa




Learning about life from Baba.




Hiding under a stool.



Brad and Kim and me!




Playing Wii Bowling!




The Poconos Weekend Crew!



Me, Mommie, and Aunt Jen (and the baby in her belly!)



Mommie and me outside the house.




Birthday Cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment