2.9.09

Last weekend in August!

mommie and i decided to go on a road trip for poppys birthday! He turned 90! Right before we left, mommie's friend Kate (from college), her hubby Scott, and my new friend charlie who turned one in July, all came to visit. They were up in Rochester for their brother's wedding. It was so good to see them. Charlie told and showed me all I have to look forward to when I turn one! He was walking, partying, and playing with everything. 5 months and counting....mommie and daddie have not baby proofed the house so scott and kate had to watch charlie's every move! i just sat there. and watched the adult beings running after the little being.

after the brief visit, mommie and I were off! It was a grueling 6 hours to connecticut. when we got there, grandpa was playing his music with his other friends so i had my very own classical music concert! the instruments were so cool! after the concerto, it was time for bed. the next morning, grandpa fed me, with a spoon! it was fun to have someone else feed me my food!
After brekky, grandma played with me and bounced me on the exercise ball in the basement. It was bouncetastic!

After a morning at grandma and grandpas, we were off to new york to see mommie's friend kristy and my good old friend heath. we go way back - all the way back to april when i was just a kid! i was so happy to see heath again. we held hands and he touched my face. heath has really grown up so much....this time he was crawling and walking and it was so cool to see. it was great to catch up with them. next, it was off to poppy's and then dinner with my great aunts and uncles. what a blast we all had. i stayed up way past my bedtime!!! almost till 10pm! i love family.
the rest of the weekend i got to spend time with grandma and grandpa weinstein; playing, going to the park, walking the streets of nyc, shopping - all the stuff a 7-month old lives for! woot!! there was so much to see and do - it really tired me out! we even went swimming both days! love it - love IT. i love the water!

at the park, i went on the swing and see-saw, i saw the boats at 79th street boat basin, and overall, just had a supendous time...so much fun!

after a few days in the BIG apple, we went back to connecticut for a short day...we saw debbie and brayden for a short walk and was off back to the ROC.

Enter September....


kate, scott, charlie and me



kate and me.



charlie and me.



we are friends.



yeah us!



grandpa is feeding me.



so many friends. hi heath.



kristy, mommie, heath and me.



me and my friend heath.



again.



the four of us.



great aunt elinor and me.



great aunt jill and me.



my poppy turns 90!



me.



me chilling in nyc!



hi.



grandpa and me.



riverside park. me on a swing!



grandpa pushing me.



hi swing.



grandma and grandpa and me.



hi.



me and mommie on the see saw!



grandma on the other side!



79th boat basin.



before my swim.



again.



otra vez.



walking with my friend brayden. i love trees.



car ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment