11.9.09

iZaNe. LiFe.

I party like it's 2009. There are no two ways about it. I feel like I had to write that, just so I could get it off my chest. Anywhoo, things with me are really aweZome. Daddy has had a lot of time to hang out at home with me and mommie. It's nice to be together. There is a lot of kissing going on between everyone, which is kind of cool but also kind of weird. Dosa is kissing me. I am kissing Nemi. Dad is kissing Mom. Mom is kissing Dosa. It is a vicious cycle.

Over the past week I have gotten to do some serious playing. I have gone to the park, go running with mommie, go to Seneca Lake to see dad play frisbee and go to the park there, swing in the hammock that dad put up and which isn't very sturdy but which he claims IS very sturdy, I've played with Uncle Josh, Aunt Hillary, Grandpa Mark and Grandma Karen. It's hard because each time I think that life can't get any more sweet it does. What's next, a celebration where we eat apples and honey?! Jeez.

I got to see mommies side of the family because I went to Connecticut to a fundraiser that grandpa was having for his organization Changing Children's Lives (www.ccl-inc.org). Sorry, I had to give a plug for it because my grandchildren will give me plugs for whatever I am doing. Anyways, I went to this really nice fundraiser where I met lots of people and stared at asian appetizers that I couldn't eat. It was neat. Good times were had by all, especially daddie because he loves talking to people and eating.

Before I go, I want to ask you this: is it weird to ride plastic animals on playgrounds? I think it is. It confuses me. I mean, when I see real animals, like elephants or bears, I want to ride them because I rode them at the park. Is anyone with me? ANYONE? I am starting to feel inZane. Oy!



Me in the running stroller before a run. Psyched, as per the usual.



Dad and I in the jungle and on the gym.



Sliding. Mom and me.



I can climb a wall like a puppie can lick. (that's real good!)



Riding the real fake elephant.



In the mode of laughing.



Smiles. Legs. Hands in mouth.



Handsome meets handsome.



Strings. Things. What are they.



Mom is happy and I am like, "what?!"



Eating clean toys in the bathtub.



I am sorry that my eyes are bigger than yours.



What's up?



I already said it: I'm sorry I have bigger eyes than you.



Don't talk to me, just feed me, fool.



Who wears a sweet raincoat? Me, that's right.



Deep in thought...about breastmilk.



Dad and me, at the CCL fundraiser.



Hillary, Mom, Dad, Josh.



Road Trips Are Sweet. Don't Be Afraid.



HAHA. Whatever it was, it was FUNNY!




Dad's big butt got us stuck on the slide. He thinks it's funny when it really isn't.




Swinging with mommie is more fun than getting stuck on the slide becaus of dad'd big butt.



Please see the last caption.



Yeah! I did it! I achieved maximum fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment