22.9.09

New Friends.

I've got a new friend. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. His name is Ryan. He has no hair, just like me. He is really nice but we have a hard time communicating. He smiles a lot and I mumble things that don't make things, so it's kind of awkward when we hang out. The cool thing is that since he is half my age, I can teach him all about life and what to expect. Although I can't talk to him, we look into eachothers eyes and I send him information through telepathy, or in our case, telebabypathy. We played for like 5 hours last week and this week we are going apple picking. I love apple picking because mom and baba bite the apples and just hand them over to me and then I suck the shit out of them, shit being the juice of the apple. Dad told me that he wants me to pick him a new Mac Book Pro when we are apple picking but I don't know what that means. He is weird.

Anywhoooo. Uncle Jon (Mahoney), dad's friend from college who got married in Buffalo a few months back, came to visit for a little bit. He was in town on business and he decided to pay the Zane master a visit. We hugged, laughed, and rolled around. I gotta go, things are about to get crazy.

One Love.

- Zane


I am trying to grab Ryan's butt.



I GOT HIM!



Stop leaning on me, I'm going to grab your head!



I taught Ryan how to sit up in the Bumbo chair! Woot!



Jon and Zane!

No comments:

Post a Comment