1.6.09

Last weekend in may.

I'm sorry, okay. This entry was from two weeks ago. There has been so much crazy shit going on in my life that I haven't had time to write. Okay? There. I said it. Let's get past this hump so I can tell you what has been going on in the inZane Life....

So many of our friends from medical school left. Mommie and daddie were really sad and so am i! Why are they leaving? Will I ever see them again?! My future wife, Jennie is leaving me! How am I supposed to do this long distance thing when I can't even talk on the phone?! This is really not fair. No only that, but they are all going on to be interns! I thought internships were things high school and college kids did....?

In other news... i met two of mommie's friends from college - Lisa and Brian harding. We went to their house for dinner and I met them and their three children. The kinder held me and i liked it although I was a little freaked out at one point. Everything was going well...Johnny, the three year old, was holding me in his lap. Then, all of a sudden, right out of the blue, the kid decides that he has had enough of holding the miniature person. So, he just gets up! Like it was nothing! Luckily we were on the couch together, because I just fell out of his lap and plopped into the couch. Phew, close call! Those three year olds are really wild and crazy kids!

On saturday we went to aunt abbey and uncle lucas' wedding party at ellison park. I had a blast! and so did daddie - he won so many games of this weird thing where you throw these golf balls tied on a rope. it confused me so i can't even explain it. Dad said the game was called "Horse Nuts."

Then on sunday i went to grandma and grandpa's house for a party for me and mommie!!! Daddie's side of the family threw us a baby shower and i was showered with gifts and love and kisses and hugs and more kisses and then more love! it was so nice of them to have such a great party!

Now we are off to camp this week. i can't believe it is already june. i turn four months on june 2nd!!! i can't wait to see how much i have grown. i heard mommie say something about shots - i really hope i don't have to get them again! Shots are for guns, not for babies.




me and thomas.



me with lisa and brian's kids.



daddie - what are you saying?



hee hee.



i love to snuggle with mommie.



bye aunt jess. i miss you already.



daddie is so funny.



so funny.



hey.



aunt rhi, aunt tisah, mommie and me at abbey and lucas wedding party!



i love mommie.



our baby shower!



great aunt debbie and me.



mrs. drimer and me.



great aunt janice and me.



laurie menkin and me



laurie smith and me.



kristen cominsky and me.



cousin beth and me.



lots of women at our shower. grandma is waving.



grandpa, sophia talia and me.



i'm chillin.



hi.



grandma and mommie.



cousinz and me.



daddie and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment