17.6.09

camp camp camp

things are getting crizzzzzazzzzy around here! people keep arriving out of the blue. there is so much going on. i have met so many people! my new friend michaela has been taking care of me while mommie does her camp work. she is a really good singer so i love listening to her sing to me. we achieve maximum fun together.

i met aunt shelley and she held me and played with me! She told me that she has known mom for over 20 years! i was so excited to meet uncle pete too. he had sent me a letter just after i was born. We have done a lot of catching up. he is a great guy and great uncle! we played together (he made lots of animal sounds at me! MOOO!) and we went for walks - i even took a nap on him!

grandma karen came to help mommie and me for a few days. mommie has been so busy that she had to work all day, soooooo..... grandma karen played with me all day! she was here from monday to thursday. it was nice to see her and nice of her to come all the way up to maine!

daddie comes again on friday and i can't wait! i can't wait to play with him. all of mommie's staff come this weekend too, so she is going to be super busy. but i never get to play with daddie right now since he is in rochester. so it will be nice to catch up with him....

i love the sounds here. the birds, the water, the trees with their breeze! so many things are happening and the noise keeps getting louder in the dining room! i think this is going to be one crazy summer....



my mommie and me!




Mommie. Me.



The mamma dance...



the mamma dance
l

tired and alert.



Mom, Biegs, and me!



uncle pete



grandma!




grandma!


Shelley!!


1 comment:

  1. my life is inzane right now-- but pics of zane make me feel more zane! love you!

    ReplyDelete