15.6.09

daddie comes to visit!!!!

daddie came to visit last weekend! it was fantastic. i missed him sooooo much. daddie is awesome....the weather was rainy and cold and as soon as he arrived, it was sunny! it was so inZane that he brought such good weather! Since the weather was glorious, we got to play outside. go on long walks with the dogs, and hang out at the beach. the beach was wild because i had my own tent to play in! it was like camping out!

other awesome events included putting my feet in the sand and also in lake thompson! the lake was a little cold and i freaked out on dad when he dipped my feet in. sorry dad! i have no hair. but, if i did, it would have felt amazing blowing in the wind. one day.

in other news, daddie put me in the onesie that he wore when he was a baby! i am a retro-baby! what what in the butt butt! luckily mommie just bought me a new raincoat because i needed it on sunday! it rained cats and dogs so i got to sport my new coat. i looked handsome in it, obviously. before dad left, mom, dad, and i went out to eat at gritty mcduffs. dad loves it there. he has his favorite meal and it looked sooooo good! it was sweet potato fries with pulled pork and cheddar cheese on top and a side of maple syrup sour cream. like, wow.

i can't wait for daddie to come back next weekend so we can talk and coooooo to eachother!!!


me in da hoodie



i am skeptical of tummy time, can you tell?!



me in da hoodie, again.



ahhhhhhhhhhhh!




just two handsome guys, hanging out.



me in da tent. dogs. cabin.



me in da tent.



another angle.



down by da beach, boyyyyyy!



All smiles.



Zipped up, keeping bugs out.



My first boatride! Mom is psyched. Am I?



The boatride!


hi.



Playtime.



Raincoats are sweet.



Doggie loving.



At Gritty's! Mom is psyched. I am sleeping.



I fit into Dad's Onesie!



Mother and Child.



Father and Child.



Skeptic.



Two guys being weird.



In da hood.



Happy, and in da hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment