26.4.10

So much fun in Rochachaa... so sad to leave so soon.

I'm getting sad now that my days in the ROC are dwindling down, but it is Zweet that I am getting to see all of my friends so much! We have been having visitors, going to parties, and over all just living it up for realZ.

As far as my development goes things are getting craZy faZt. I am "scooping and eating" with a spoon all by myself, I am trying tons of new foods, running around, and directing people so that they know what I want and what I don't want. I am King Zane afterall, and should have my servants doing things for me.

As you will see in the photos to follow, I like to live life to the fullest and chocolatiest.


oh my gosh, that green ball is wild.




Chocolate in my face!



me and the mommie. smiling. obvi.




c'mon, let's ride....




uncle neil came to visit!



Dinner with the Mahoneys, Neil, and Owen! I am the one smiling.




Amy, your nose feels nice.



Brunchie Sunday with Friends!




Me and my boy Cooper lounging at a Partayyyyy.




Mommie reads, I flip the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment