14.4.10

Weekend in Rochester...



It is Spring time in the ROC and every one knows what that means....it's time to play outside! The sun has come out from behind the clouds and I have been out an about, cruiZin' around, and doing tons of cool Zhit. Grandma and Grandma Black have visited a few times recently, and my (and moms) friend Biegs came to visit! We have been going to parks, museums, and even to outdoor parties! Woot!

Now that I am getting older, mommie and baba try to give me more independence and let me do more on my own. Recently, they gave me a bottle of yogurt to drink on my own. This ended in mommie and baba laughing and me crying (see below). Instead of trying to help a brother out, they stood choking on their own laughs and taking photos. Thanks guys.

All in all, life has been Zweet these past few weeks. Ahhhh.


me and biegs holding hands



grandpa black pushing me on the swing



me going to check out what grandpa is doing



cousin talia, me, grandpa, cousin sophie



Grandma, Mommie, Aunt Niki, and cousins!



me and grandma black




my mommie and me!



biegs reading a book to the kid




riding the car at the museum




i love taxis!



Yogurt!!




It's all over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment