6.5.10

Aunt Leah's Baby Shower Weekend!

Baby fumes are in the air. They are being emitted by both me and also by Aunt Leah. She is having a baby soon! Apparently it is inside of her belly but I don't get that. I thought just food went in your belly. Call me crazy. We went home to Syracuse for the weekend to celebrate Leah's shower and I got to see so many friends and family! It was great to catch up and also to meet new people. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the hit of the show (besides aunt Leah!). In other news, baba will be a doctor in 1 week! Crazy times are on the horizon. Get it!


Mommie, Aunt Niki, Great Grandma Bolton, Grandma Black, and Aunt Leah!



Me walking it out at the shower.




Me and my cousins in the hammock!




hehehehehe.




hihihihihhohohohohoh



heyheyheyheyheyhey



Silly Grandpa, Trix are for Kids!




I want YOU!



Walking in the out of doors w/o the sleepy Z-money.

No comments:

Post a Comment