13.10.09

New Haven.... Apple picking, pumpkin picking, and more.....

Fall is the season of earth tones. Orange. Brown. Deep Red. Yeah, it's the real deal if you are into the color wheel and art and stuff. In honor of the color wheel and earth tones and in honor of dad working 85 hours a week and me working -85 hours a week, we decided to have some good old American fun without him. I went apple picking with Grandma and Grandpa, Mamasita, mamasita's friend Liza and her daughter Saiden, and mamasita's friend Noah. We met a goat at the apple farm. Bahhhhhhh.

Please see the photos for more details. Woot.


Me and the earth tone punkin(s).



me holding the earthtone.



I am a punkin and a punkin is me.



Noah, Saiden, and I all like sucking on apples.



Apple time. Party time.



Yes Noah, I know if you eat too many apples you'll turn into an apple...




Haha. I'm not going to turn into an apple you silly pants.




Suck. Suck. Apple Juice for me.



Do I look like an apple yet, Noah?



Grandpa and the apple.



The Krew.



My head IS turning into an apple.




Bahhhhhhh.



Abstract No. 1



Abstract No. tue




Abstract No. Threeh

No comments:

Post a Comment