5.10.09

Celebrate good times.. c'mon!

Weekends equal good times. I know this because every time there is a weekend, mommie and baba take me on a trip, have friends over, and over all, just celebrate life. This weekend was no exception!

Mommie took me to African Dance at Bush Mango dance studio. When I was a fetus in her uterus, I remember going to dance twice a week, but this was the first time I did it in the living flesh. It was amaZing! There were people dancing, drumming, and acting! It was soooooo crazy and the sounds were so familiar to what I remember. The best part was when Blair, the head drummer, let me sit on his lap and let me play the Djembe! It is pronounced gem-bay, and not duh-gem-bee. Is it me or is American a weird language?!

After drumming, we went home and got ready to go apple picking! I heart apples! We met my friend Ryan and his parents Steph and Matt at the orchard. We also met mommie and babas friends abbey and lucas there. Saying that I am an apple-sucker would be an understatment. I am like the biggest fan of apple juice, ever! I love when baba takes a big bite out of an apple and gives me the apple to suck on. nom nom nom!

After the orchard, we stopped at a microbrewery restaurant where I drank breast milk and everyone else had seasonal brews. I think my milk tasted at least twice as good as their brews. Next, we went home and babs best friend Eric (from high school) and his girlfriend Sam arrived! They were coming from Syracuse for a sleepover. Wooohoooo! It was awesome, to say the least. They played with me, hugged me, sang songs, played games, and read me books! It was so good to see them. They are moving to Dallas in a few months so I may not see them any time soon, next time I will be able to walk, talk, and do tons of other sweet stuff!

Sunday morning, mom's friend Lauren (from Camp) and her BF Mike came from Buffalo to have brunch with mommie, baba, Eric, and Sam, and of course, the man himself (ME!). We went to the Distillery to eat food and watch NFL Football! It was awesome! I never get to watch TV so I was meZmorized!

The weekend ended with us going to meet Grandma and Grandpa Black and Aunti Niki, cousin Sophie, and cousin Talia at the Erie Canal! It was great fun! We walked, fed the ducks, and then went out to a mediterranean restaurant for dinner. I didn't eat falafal, I ate homemade mango with cinnamon instead. Grandma fed me! Woot!

All in all, it was a super sweet weekend!

-Z


Playing the Djembe with Blair!



4 Doods. Matt, Ryan, Baba, Me.



Me, Baba, and Lucas.



Lucas, Abbey, ME, Baba, Apple. Whose hand is on Abbey's shouler?!



The Apple Guys.



Baby Apple for a Baby Boy.



I'm the apple-sucker.



Enjoying a microbrew.



Home made asparagus and apples!



Feed Me Eric.




ERIC, Feed Me More!



Brueggers with Eric and Sam!




Swinging on the Swing.



I can swing by myself. WHAT!?!?


Enjoying an autumn day on the swing.



swing, swing, swing.



Hey.



Eric and Sam can play too.



Mamasita and I on the slide.



Sliding with Baba.



Eric, Lets Play!



Riding the horse.



Lauren and the kid.



Good Photo, Baba! It's us at the Distillery!




Lauren, Mike, and Me. Go Bengals (Lauren's Team)!



Grandma Black Feeding Me!



Me and Abbey!



Born to run in the running stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment