3.8.09

It's my half birthday! When did I get so old!

I am 6 months old! A half a year. I am so old and it's so exciting. Guess what - mommie and daddie gave me real food! Finally. I've been watching them eat every day for my entire life. They get to eat whatever they want and I only get milk from the teet. I drool when I look at pizza and sushi. I want it in my mouth too, not just the breast. So I got to eat. In a high chair. With a spoon. It was incredible. Deliche.


We went on a hike. Dad insisted on pushing the stroller. He is an idiot.



I am flying. Talia and Sophia, my cousins, are watching me fly.



I am playing whilst drooling. That's what I do.



I just wanna. I just wanna. Grab it. Wooooooo.



I am sorry if I am a hip dresser.



The dood.



Dad's friends at a wedding. He is tweeting.



Uncle Justin putting his butt butt in the what what. Mom and Dad look on.



Everyone having fun at the wedding I didn't go to.



the parents of the dood.



Me on my birfday.


No comments:

Post a Comment