20.8.09

Back in Rochester.... Aunt Annie, Uncle Pete and Uncle Noah come to visit! And Aunt Karen visits the next day!

After only one day being back from camp and not even 24 hours, visitors arrived at our home! Aunt Annie, Aunt Olivia, Uncle Noah and Uncle Pete decided that it was time to go to the ROC to visit Zane Diesel. I can't blame them and I was psyched that they were there to visit! Even though I was sleeping when they arrived, I knew that the next few days would involve achieving maximum fun, including camp songs, going out to lunch and dinner, and getting lots of hugs and kisses. One of the most exciting parts of their visit was that I got to meet aunt Annie! I hadn't met Aunt Annie yet and I was so excited to put a face on her name! She is one of mommie's besties! We really bonded, like, hard. She hugged me, sang to me and loved me and even gave me a SWEET pair of all BLACK Air Jordan's! Y-Y-Yeah!! I love her! We all had a great time going for walks, going out to eat, hanging out by the pool - you know just chilling!

The day Annie, Noah, Pete, and Olivia left, Aunt Karen came to visit! She is one of mom and dad's best friends who I hadn't met yet...another exciting day! Mommie and daddie met on an adventure called Semester at Sea! Aunt Karen decided that she NEEDED to meet me before she headed back to San Francisco where she is in public health school. This summer she was in Zambia. You know what that means, presents for me! Who wouldn't want to buy me presents, right?! She got me an authentic Zambian shirt and a noise maker/shaker. Now I can play music with mom and dad and their friends! She loved me SO hard! She hugged me, kissed me, made me laugh, and made me poop. She also took me (with mommy) to my 6-month doctors appointment! I pooped all over myself at the doctors office. It was both awesome and gross at the same time! I loved getting weighed and measured and even get poked with the needles! In addition to loving the doctors office, I am also loving my new foods - carrots, squash, peas, sweet potatoes and more! Nom nom nom nom.

Karen and me!


Me and Karen!

Dosa and the kid.

Karen and the kid.

Aunt Annie and baby Zane.

Again.

Who is that handsome guy?

Pete giving me a live show.

Noah and me. Two doods.

Pool time in the driveway.

Two guys who like to party.

Assed out.

Ooooooooo.

Reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment