4.10.10

MIA for over 3 months!

Ok so here's the deal. I haven't had any time to write on my blog in months. I can't even begin to tell you all the things I've been doing since I last wrote.
The biggest thing CAMP FERNWOOD!!!!! I got to play with 300 different people all the time, swam in the lake every day for hours, played in the GATT, learned tons of new songs, went to campfire every week, went on motor boat rides, canoe rides, golf cart rides, played with the pump and bunnies every day - there is so much more! I can't wait to go back. I had the time of my life. I got to run every way, learned how to speak and and even learned how to songlead!

Then I came back to my new house where Baba had everything ready for me! My own room, my own playroom and a basement that is filled with my toys! It rules.

I hope I can keep up this blog but I am going to be a big brother in one month and I am going to have to love, kiss, hug and take care of my new sibling! I can't wait.I just don't know if the blog with the first thing on my mind!
Soon I will put up some photos from camp and from my time in Connecticut so far. I promise to try and put more from now on. Love you all!!!! ANd I love giving kisses and hugs if anyone wants one!

No comments:

Post a Comment