23.3.10

Dad Is Back. Welcome Back To Party Time.



Finally Baba is back in America. Enough of the traveling, dood. I mean, I don't understand why you need to go traveling around when there is so much to see at our house alone! Anywhoo, I got to welcome Baba back by meeting him in NYC! I got to visit with grandma and grandpa too. We went to the children's museum of NYC, explored other places, and i'm pretty sure we achieved maximum fun. Woot.


hitting elevator button with grandma




learning to knock



mommie went to see her friend Jen and her new baby girl Skylar!



Jen and Skylar!




that's my smile :)




just walking with grandpa...




running in my raincoat



super psyched



steering the bus




me and mommie at the museum




more steering



Zane Seuss.



funny guyZ



1 comment:

  1. Zane! You are so big and cute! One question: are you ever NOT achieving maximum fun? It sure does NOT appear so. Can't wait to hang soon.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete