4.7.09

I turned 5 months, More Camp, 4th of July, Grandparents and More!

I don't even know where to begin. Basically, the short of it, is that a lot goes on here at camp. Every day feels like a week. And each week feels like a week. I have met soooooo many new people. Counselors, campers, visitors. Wow. There are just too many people for me to remember.

I have two nannies, Becca and Angie. They treat me like gold. We play games together, we coo to each other, we read, and they kiss me. I want to kiss them back because they are both so pretty, I just don't know how to do that yet. They take me to music classes, walk me around camp, and are constantly doing fun and special things with me. It is amazing.

All of the campers look at me like I am an alien. They always say "he's so cute," but then they just stare and laugh. I scream back at them sometimes to try to scare them away but it doesn't work so well. Next summer I will teach them a lesson about who not to mess with...

Grandma and Grandpa Black and Grandpa Mark and Grandma Karen came to visit last weekend and so did Uncle Evan, Aunt Stevie (Evan's Sister), and Aunt Shauna (Evan's GF). I am so lucky that my grandparents love me soooo much that they want to see me all the way up here in Maine! Thank you so much for coming! I love youuuuuuu! It was great to see Evan and Shauna again and it was nice to finally meet Aunt Stevie! We took a tour of camp together. Shauna had never seen camp but Evan worked here and Stevie was a camper here and worked here too, so we showed Shauna the ropes together. Good times. I think Shauna and Stevie fell in love with me. That's all I'm saying......Shauna, don't leave Evan for me, I'm still too young...

Aunt Lauren came to visit this weekend too! She came up for the 4th of July weekend! She used to be a counselor here so she was psyched to be back! Now that she lives in Buffalo, I hope to see more of her this upcoming year! Yay! Speaking of the 4th of July, mom bought me this really festive red, white, and blue onesie that I got to wear all day. Although it was independence day, I didn't feel independent at all, as every time I needed anything I could never do it for myself and I always cried for help.

Anywhooo, things are good here. I can see why mom and dad love it up here. The breastmilk flows like water from a hose, there are trees, wild animals, kids, a lake, good people, and good times. I cannot wait until I can get up off of my back (literally) and take advantage of what this place has to offer. Summer 2010 can't come fast enough...

Until next time......keep it real...doods.



mom, dad, and me. 4th of july.



me. psyched. red. white. blue.



me and grandpa mark. who is more psyched?!



mom and me. angie (H). becca (L). Emma (E). Performing on the 1st night of camp.



me and mom. emma.



just some doods.



on top of the world, dad being the world.



Aunt Lauren and me, on the video monitor.



me. evan. shauna. stevie. my room at camp.



stevie. me and dad. evan. shauna. at the lake.



grandma karen. mom and me. 4th of july. dining room.



i believe i can fly. i believe i can touch the sky.


grandma karen. grandpa mark. me and mom.



alyssa. dougie. fritz. mom. where is me?



me and the doodz.



i am psyched in my exer-saucer. my feet can touch the floor!



me and grandma black. playing in our cottage.



grandpa mark. me. both have big eyes. is there food behind the camera?



what's so funny?



mom. lets. dance. together.



when you kiss me it tickles, you crazy lady.



mom and dad. me and olivia. wait for me olivia, i know you're 20 and i'll be 18 in 17.5 years!



grandma. me. the hat grandma knittededed me. hey eyes, get it together!

1 comment:

  1. he is soooo scrumptious and i love the new hat!

    definitely the sweetest little camper to ever step foot (stroller) on fernwood grounds. love you guys. xo

    ReplyDelete